HW intumescent coating (water based) offer a range of clear and coloured coatings designed to
upgrade new and existing timber substrates meeting UK National and European Fire Regulations.
It is to ensure that the structural elements of a building designed to support a load (i.e. floor joists that bear the overall floor structure),
maintain their load-bearing elements is generally measured in an amount of time that building element is required to maintain it’s structural strength.
HW system achieves 30 minute and 60 minute fire protection ratings.
Pass following standard:
- BS476: Part 6 & 7 [Class 0 & 1 Classification]
- BS476: Part 20/22:1987 [60 minutes]
- EN 1364-1: 1999 [66 minutes]
- EN 13823:2002 [Single Burn Item]
- EN 11925-2:2002 [Ignitability]
Finishing Colour : White , BS , RAL colour
Packaging : 1 Litre , 5 Litre , 20 Litre
Storage Temperature : 5’C ~ 30’C
Primer : HWAP/WB Adhesion Primer [1 coat]
Intumescent : HW system [2 coat for 30 minutes, 3 coat for 60 minutes]
Compatible Top Coat : Jotun Wood Varnish [1 ~ 2 coat]
* Light sanding on wood surface before Envirograf coating.
* Only apply these products in areas where the atmospheric moisture is below 65%.
* Do not apply these coat in temperature below 5˚C.
* Only apply these products on surfaces that have a moisture content below 17%.
Inquiry - Fire Retardant Paint (for Wood)