Brick Size : 200mm x 130mm x 50mm
Model : EM215/2 , EM215/4
Fire Protection : 2 hour & 4 hour fire rating
Test Standard :
- BS476 Pat 20,22 (Fire Rating 2hr & 4hr)
- BS EN1634-1 (up to 4 hr)
- EN 12667:2001 (Thermal Properties)
- BS EN ISO 140 Part 3 (63 dB) Acoustic Properties)
– A rectangular foam brick which fits around any shape or size of service, including cable trays, providing a temporary or permanent fire seal
– A temporary or permanent fire protection solution for sealing around pipes, cable trays and cables passing through openings in hollow partition walls, floors or ceilings
– Available in a 2-hour form, or a 4-hour intumescent-coated form
– Both types are fitted with rubberised intumescent strips which expand in a fire, sealing in smoke and flames to prevent them spreading
– Bricks can be fitted either horizontally or vertically into hollow plasterboard walls to effectively fire stop voids
Envirobrick is very easy to install. Can be cut to fit if necessary using a sharp knife.
Lay the Envirobrick rectangular blocks as bricks to fill any size opening. Can be fitted either way into hollow plasterboard walls – if fitting into a hollow partition wall greater than 200mm we can make a wall lining to fit into the width of the opening first.
Envirograf® black mastic can be used to fill any open joints. Envirobricks can be removed and refitted as required.
Inquiry - Intumescent Sponge Brick 2hr & 4hr Fire Rating